- The time to take a bubble bath, complete with a book to read and perhaps a glass of wine.
- A date with the Sergeant (I want him to take me bowling; we haven't been "out" together since before the Little Mister was born).
- A sunny day. It doesn't have to be warm. Just sunny.
- Some time on the couch with the Sergeant and the Little Mister, just hanging out together, with no tv, no internet, and no phone calls. Lots of smiles and laughter and cuddling.
- A day without a headache.
Daily Journal – Day 42: Happily working
5 hours ago